We’re back with our 8th Happy Hour Show episode! Joining us as our special guest is Shelley Paxton, a Chicago-based author, international speaker, and transformational coach – aka Liberator of Souls. Prior to her career reinvention, she served as VP, Global Marketing + Brand (CMO) of Harley-Davidson. She is a trash-talking, funny-as-hell storyteller, book author and podcaster. This is a ride you don’t want to miss and you’ll especially enjoy it if you’ve been considering a massive transition in your life.
What to Expect?
• Nuggets from her life at Harley Davidson
• Shelley’s moment of truth, that enabled her to transition from CMO to CSO (Chief Soul Officer)…the true twisties
• An understanding of her mission to liberate a billion souls. So what’s the plan here?
• Juicy excerpts from her book “Soulbbatical: A Corporate Rebel’s Guide to Finding Your Best Life”
• A passionate share about the Life is Priceless Foundation